Insurance in Germany – World Insurance Companies Logos. Click on the logos of the German Companies to get a lot of updated information offering every insurer from Germany. We wish to assist you in finding the best insurance by region online.
German Insurance Companies
German Insurance Companies. There are a number of insurers in Germany, offering a wide variety of products and services. Here are a few well-known German companies:
1. Allianz SE: Allianz is one of the world’s largest insurer and operates in a variety of sectors, including property and casualty assurance, life insurance and asset management.
2. Munich Re: Munich Re is a leading reinsurer based in Munich. It provides reinsurance services to insurers around the world and is recognized for its expertise in risk evaluation and underwriting.
3. ERGO Group AG: ERGO is a large insurer group in Germany, providing a wide range of products, including life, health, property and liability insurance.
4. Axa Germany: Axa is a multinational insurer with a significant presence in Germany. It offers solutions for individuals, companies and corporate customers, covering various fields such as property and casualty, life and health insurance.
5. HUK-Coburg: HUK-Coburg is a well-known insurer in Germany, specializing mainly in private assurance and civil liability. It is one of the largest insurers in the country, particularly for motor vehicle insurance.
6. Generali Deutschland AG: Generali is an insurer group with a strong presence in Germany. It offers a wide variety of products, including life, health, property and liability insurance.
7. Debeka: Debeka is a mutual insurer with a focus on private health insurance. It offers a range of assurance products for public servants, employees and self-employed persons.
8. Continentale Versicherungsverbund: Continentale is an insurer group based in Dortmund, Germany. It offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions, including healthcare, life, property insurance and retirement plans.
9. Signal Iduna Group: Signal Iduna is an insurer and financial services group that offers products such as life insurance, health and homeownership, as well as investment and retirement planning options.
10. Gothaer Group: Gothaer is an insurer group that provides a range of products to individuals and companies. They offer life, health, property and liability coverage.
Please note that it is not an exhaustive list, and there are a lot of other insurers operating in Germany. It is always advisable to search and compare various companies and their offers to find the supplier that best meets your needs.
German Insurance Company Logos
Logos of German Insurance Companies. Find the best coveragee, according to cost, coverage and claim support. Select your trusted insurer.
Find the logos and names of insurers in countries around Germany on the European Insurance Company Logos page.
Insurance in Germany
In Germany assurance is a good thing to have, health and liability coverage for motor vehicles is mandatory.
If you are planning to spend more than six months in Germany, or have moved here from a job-related capacity, here’s a primer on other coverage you may want.
Third-party Private Liability coverage.
The most important and yet the least expensive coverage you will need in Germany is third-party private liability coverage (Haftpflichtversicherung). It will provide cover for you or to any insured member of your family in the event that you commit an act for which a German court would consider you ordinarily negligent.
Under Germany Law, there is no ceiling on the level of damages an individual could have awarded against them for an act they committed, even one committed innocently but carelessly, or for the misdeeds of their dog or horse.
Ordinary negligence could be a simple matter of damaging someone else’s property, for instance, knocking over a vase while visiting a friend or in a shop, or causing an accident as a pedestrian by not crossing at the zebra crossing, causing bodily injury whilst skiing or engaging in other sports activities.
Please note that dogs and horses must be insured separately and are not included in a single or family policy. This essential coverage is intended to give you more than just peace of mind and is strongly recommended and often contractually required when you are renting a property.
Any damage claims can be painful and a high level of cover, (we suggest 10 million Euros for a family, less for animals) costs relatively little. Saving by taking out a cheap policy with limited coverage is very much a false economy.
Third-party private liability coverage will not provide cover for anyone driving a car, piloting an airplane, or sail a boat; no cover is provided for hunting. All of these require separate Policies.
You should be aware that Germany third-party private liability coverages with either a three or five-year term cannot be canceled before the term is up. An insurer, agent selling these term contracts will receive a higher commission for locking a client into a multi-year product.
Our strong advice is to buy only annually renewable policies; there is absolutely no reason to take out a policy which leaves you unable to switch at a renewal date if a more attractive or a better quality coverage becomes available.
From How to Germany.
Check out the logos and names of insurers in countries close to you in Austria, Europe.
Germany, Europe – World Insurance Companies Logos