LIST OF SWEDISH INSURANCE COMPANIES
Sweden, Europe. The graphic mark of a company is synonymous with its brand. In insurance, a logo is immediately recognizable and allows the customer to associate the company with the useful qualities such as trust, fair price, etc., and many other vital questions about how to find the best insurance.
Click on the logos of the insurance companies to get a bunch of updated information offering every Sweden insurer. We want to help you to find the best insurance on the internet.
DIRECTORY OF SWEDEN INSURANCE COMPANIES LOGOS WITH NAMES
Monitor the best insurers in Sweden, according to cost, coverage, customer service and claims support. Find the insurer you trust.
The underwriting instructions should cover for each insurance class or risk group:
– Instructions and guidelines for risk selection and risk assessment,
– Instructions for follow-up and renewal of insurance policies,
– A definition of accumulation risks within the undertaking’s area of operation and instructions and guidelines for managing these risks, and
– Instructions and guidelines for managing adverse selection risks.
For non-life insurance (insurance class 1–18) the underwriting instructions should include the following related to risk assessment:
– Management of individual risks of such scope that the actual retention in the event of an EML breakthrough or accumulated losses exceeds the undertaking’s maximum retention or the maximum retention set out in the technical guidelines and technical documentation, and
– The level of any uncovered risk via facultative reinsurance.
Furthermore, with regard to non-life insurance, it should be taken into account that insurance for which facultative reinsurance is required should not definitively be accepted before the uncovered insurance is considered secure.
Where underwriting contracts have long settlement periods, the underwriting instructions should take into account the specific risks that may arise due to these types of insurances.
For credit or suretyship insurance (classes 14–15) the following should be taken into account:
Obtained pledges in credit or suretyship insurances should not be able to replace reinsurance if the actual retention therewith exceeds the maximum retention set out in the technical guidelines and the basis for the technical calculation.
When assessing the risk of loan guarantees within credit insurance, the difficulty in settling such insurances without a claim arising, which extends the arrangement, should be taken into account.
For accepted reinsurance within each insurance class or risk group, the provisions set out above in respect of direct insurance apply. In addition, the underwriting
instructions for accepting reinsurance should cover the following:
– How reinsurance agreements should be designed,
– The assessment of counterparty (ceding undertakings or retroceding undertakings) solvency and capacity to pay,
– Consideration for the accepted insurance risk’s share of total risk and the actual risk exposure that this share entails, and
– Systems for feedback regarding the reinsurance cession to avoid increased risks associated with retrocession spirals.
From Finansinspektionen’s Regulatory Code