Insurance in Switzerland – World Insurance Companies Logos. Insurance Companies Logos in Switzerland. Monitor leading providers based on cost, coverage, customer service and claims support. Find the insurer you trust.
Insurance Companies in Switzerland
There are several insurers operating in Switzerland. Here are a few well-known Swiss insurers:
1. Zurich Group: Zurich Group is one of Switzerland’s leading insurers and operates around the world. They offer a wide variety of products and services to individuals, companies and multinationals.
2. Swiss Life: Swiss Life is a leading life assurance and pension provider in Switzerland. They provide a variety of life assurance products, pension solutions and asset management services.
3. Allianz Switzerland: Allianz Switzerland is a subsidiary of the world-class insurer Allianz Group. They offer a full range of products, including automotive, home, liability insurance, and more.
4. AXA Winterthur: AXA Winterthur belongs to the AXA Group and is one of the most important insurers in Switzerland. They provide solutions for individuals, businesses and business customers.
5. Helvetia: Helvetia is a Swiss insurer which supplies a wide range of products, including life, property and liability insurance. They serve individuals as well as companies.
6. Swiss Re: Swiss Re is a leading insurer based in Zürich, Switzerland. They specialize in the provision of reinsurance solutions for assurance companies worldwide.
7. Bâloise Group: Bâloise Group is an insurance and pension provider operating in Switzerland and several other European countries. They offer products to individual, commercial and commercial clients.
8. Generali Switzerland: Generali Switzerland forms part of the Generali Group, an international insurer. They provide different solutions, including life, property and health insurance.
9. La Mobilière: La Mobilière is one of the oldest insurers in Switzerland and offers a range of products, including motor, household, and liability insurance.
These are just a few examples of insurers in Switzerland. It’s always a good idea to research and compare various insurers to find the best one for your specific needs.
Insurance Companies Logos in Switzerland
The graphic mark of a company is synonymous with its brand. In insurance, a logo is immediately recognizable and enables the customer to associate the company with the useful qualities such as confidence, the right price, and a lot of other vital questions about the task of finding the best coverage.
Click on the insurers logos to get a bunch of updated information offering every insurer from Switzerland. We want to help you to find the best insurance on the internet.
Purpose and Role of Insurance Supervisory Colleges
Supervisory colleges are an important tool to allow for more effective and efficient supervision of international insurer groups or international insurers conglomerates (“groups”). Colleges aim to strengthen the quality and intensity of supervisory oversight at two levels: the group as a whole and at solo level.
Colleges provide a permanent and flexible forum for cooperation and coordination among the authorities of different jurisdictions responsible for the supervision of groups. They should facilitate the handling of ongoing supervision and should also play a role in both the preparation and handling of emergency situations.
In particular, supervisory colleges aim at facilitating an exchange of information, views and assessments among supervisors, and cooperation between home and host supervisory authorities. They also enhance the mutual trust and appreciation of needs and responsibilities on which effective supervisory relationships and personal networks between supervisors are built.
Supervisory colleges, however, do not affect the rights and responsibilities of the competent authorities which are subject to the existing legal framework of the jurisdictions participating colleges.
FINMA as group supervisor
FINMA is committed to a multidisciplinary, proactive and result-oriented approach to group supervision.
2.1 Setting up and structuring FINMA insurance supervisory colleges
As prescribed in the Financial Market Supervision Act (FINMASA) [cf. Article 6 para. 2] and in line with its strategic goal of strengthening cooperation with foreign authorities, FINMA sets up and chairs supervisory colleges (FINMA supervisory colleges) where FINMA is the responsible group supervisor of an insurer group with international activities. FINMA is to liaise with the authorities responsible for the supervision of relevant group entities.
To operate effectively and efficiently, a college’s organizational structure has to be proportionate to the nature, scale and complexity of the risks inherent in a group. It should also reflect the needs of the supervisors involved in its supervision. To meet these objectives,
FINMA may establish several settings, e.g. “Regional college” or “global college”, or establish specialized teams for certain work streams within supervisory colleges, where the effective and efficient functioning of the college requires so.
FINMA supervisory colleges are in place for the following insurance groups:
Zurich Financial Services
Swiss Reinsurance Company
Helvetia Holding AG
Swiss Life Holding.
Find out more Logo of a European Insurers Logos.
Switzerland, Europe – World Insurance Companies Logos