Maldives Insurance – World Insurance Companies Logos. Click on the insurers logos for a bunch of up-to-date information available to every MALDIVES insurer. We would like to help you find the best coverage online.
Insurance Companies Logos in Maldives
The graphic mark of a company is synonymous with its brand. A logo is immediately recognizable and allows the customer to associate the enterprise with the useful qualities such as trust, the right price, and many other vital issues about finding the best insurance.
Types, Non Life and Life Insurance
Fixed pecuniary benefits, benefits in the nature of indemnity, or a combination of both,
against the risks leading to:
1. Bodily injury as a result of an accident or of an accident of a specified class.
2. Death as a result of an accident, or an accident of a specified class.
3. Incapacity as a result of an accident or of an accident of a specified class, inclusive of industrial injuries and occupational disease, but exclusive of Medical Insurance and the Permanent Health Insurance.
Fixed pecuniary benefits, benefits in the nature of indemnity, or a combination of both against loss attributable to sickness or infirmity, but exclusive of Permanent Health Insurance.
3. Land vehicles.
a. Loss and damage to land motor vehicles.
b. Loss or damage to land vehicles other than land motor vehicles.
4. Railway Locomotives and Wagons.
Loss and damage to railway locomotives and wagons.
Loss and damage to aircraft.
Loss and damage to ships, vessels and boats used on the seas, lakes, rivers or canals.
7. Goods in Transit.
Loss and damage to goods or baggage in transit irrespective of the form of transport. 18
8. Fire and Natural Forces.
Loss and damage to property (exclusive of the property falling under paragraphs 3-7 of this regulation) due to fire, explosion, storm, natural forces (other than the storm) nuclear energy risk and land subsidence.
9. Other Damage to Property.
Loss and damage to property (exclusive of the property falling under paragraphs 3-7 of this regulation) due to hail or frost or any other event such as theft, other than those falling under paragraph (8) of this regulation.
10. Land Motor Vehicles’ Liability.
Liability arising out of the use of motor vehicles on land, including carrier’s liability.
11. Aircraft Liability.
Liability arising out of the use of aircraft, including the carrier’s liability.
12. Ship Liability.
Liability arising out of the use of ships, vessels, and both on the seas, lakes, rivers or canals, including carrier’s liability.
13. General Liability.
All liabilities other than those covered under paragraphs (10) (11) and (12) of this regulation.
Insolvency (in general), export credit, installment credit, mortgage, and agricultural credit.
Direct and indirect suretyships.
16. Miscellaneous Financial Loss
Maldives – Loss due to any of the following risks:
1. Interruption of business carried on by the insured, or reduction of the scope of business so carried on.
2. Incurring unforeseen expenses.
3. The financial loss of the insured involving neither of the above.
17. Legal Expenses.
The loss to the person insured attributable to legal expenses incurred, including litigation costs.
Providing either of the following.
1. In cash or in-kind assistance to persons who get into difficulties while traveling, while away from home or while away from their permanent residence, or
2. In cash or in-kind assistance to the person who gets into difficulties in cases other than above.
From I N S U R A N C E I N D U S T R Y R E G U L A T I O N S
Take a look at more insurance company logos in Asian Insurance.
Maldives, Asia – World Insurance Companies Logos